Oct. 27, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Oct. 28, 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
West Union Baptist Association office
2541 Olivet Church Road, Paducah
Are you an experienced minister who senses God’s call to serve Kentucky Baptist churches that want & need intentional pastoral leadership?
This workshop will help participants focus on:
- The role and responsibilities of a transitional pastor
- The transition process
- Assessing the church’s history
- Assessing the church’s current realities
- Strategic preparation for the church’s future
- Preaching and teaching during the interim
- Conflict management and congregational healing
- Supporting the search committee
- Preparing the church for the next pastor
- Leaving gracefully
The cost to attend is $100. This includes all training materials, lunch both days and dinner on the 27th.
Participants are responsible for their own lodging.