Help Desk Representative
Kentucky Baptist Convention has an immediate opening for a Help Desk Representative in the Information Technology Department.
- User support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms
- Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action
- Should possess knowledge and experience of customer service practices, relevant call tracking applications, working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication and computer skills required.
- College degree or comparable professional focus in computers and technology a must.
Great environment, attractive pay and benefits. Mail resume to: Human Resources, Attn: Shari Rogers, P.O. Box 43433, Louisville, KY 40253-0433, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.