The Kentucky Baptist Convention assists, in partnership with associations and churches, in the planting and development of new congregations.
Do you, your church, or your association have a call to plant a church? Here’s how we can help:
- Facilitate a vision for church planting
- Assist church planting partners with surveys, demographics, and evaluations
- Resource new church starts
- Discover, assess, and train church planters
- Provide new work consultations and conferences
- Partner with NAMB in the Nehemiah Project and other church planting initiatives
Interested in becoming a church planter?
If you’ve expressed interest in planting a church in Kentucky and you’d like to be considered for funding as a church planter how you can get the ball rolling:
- Express interest to regional strategist or email Carlos.email@example.com, email or speak with your Regional Consultant
- Complete and submit and turn in a new church prospectus to Carlos.firstname.lastname@example.org and/or your Regional Consultant
- Complete and submit your background/credit report check authorization forms to email@example.com
- Complete your funding information form.
- Complete your candidate assessment-we coordinate this with your regional consultant/and or assessor.
- (New!) Complete your marriage assessment Prepare/Enrich. Once you are this far advanced in the process you will receive an email with instructions as to how to complete this step.
- Receive an email with the final approval.
- You will receive the final Funding Agreement and the Covenant in the mail to be endorsed by you and your sponsor.
Kentucky Baptists and others who wish to ensure the future of this ministry can make a legacy gift specifically for this church planting. Discover the many giving options available by contacting the Kentucky Baptist Foundation at (502) 489-3533 or (866) 489-3533 (toll-free in Kentucky).