Individual or Couple needed to serve as Director of cleftRock Retreat Center. This position will serve a key role in the mission of cleftRock Christian Ministries, to minister to those who minister to others. In this way, cleftRock Retreat Center serves the purpose of providing a place of rest, renewal, and reconnection for God’s servants. In so doing, the role helps empower pastors and missionaries from around the world, who can then better serve in their called fields to fulfill their Great Commission calling.
• Minister to those who minister to others – through leading, listening, building relationships, giving counsel, and connecting the dots to resources.
• Oversee all cRRc missionary staff, contract workers, and volunteers; delegating responsibilities to appropriate parties as needed
• Cultivate relationships in our local community and in the greater missions/ministry community in order to continue learning how to best serve those in ministry
• Create and look for ways to streamline current retreat center processes
• Establish protocol for improving the look and feel of the cRRc experience
• Recruit and oversee the training of volunteers and interns
• Oversee and develop retreat programming for groups and special retreats
• Work with staff to greet guests and schedule retreats
• Follow up with guests and donors to continue building relationships and blessing them.
• Assist leadership in fundraising opportunities
• A Christ-follower called by God to serve those in ministry
• A servant’s heart and a passion for ministering to those who minister to others.
• Ability to be flexible and open to the Spirit’s leading in a rapidly growing ministry
• Leadership experience required
• Ministry/missions experience required. Background in counseling a plus.
• Non-profit experience a plus.
• A visionary able to take concept to completion
• Experienced in overseeing staff and volunteers
• Ability to create and work within a budget
• Team player with good communication skills
cleftRock Retreat Center located in Mt. Vernon, KY exists to minister to those who minister to others. Primarily this is done through offering missionaries, pastors, and their families 3 days/2 nights of rest and retreat at cleftRock Retreat Center as our gift. cleftRock advocates for those in ministry through retreats, encouragement, and education. Find out more about cleftRock Christian Ministries at www.cleftRock.org.
This is a volunteer/self-funded position. Housing will be provided.
Interested candidates should email resume with cover letter to email@example.com.