Individual needed to serve as Hospitality Manager of cleftRock Retreat Center. This position will serve a key role in the mission of cleftRock Christian Ministries, to minister to those who minister to others. In this way, cleftRock Retreat Center serves the purpose of providing a place of rest, renewal, and reconnection for God’s servants. In so doing, the role helps empower pastors and missionaries from around the world, who can then better serve in their called fields to fulfill their Great Commission calling.
• Minister to those who minister to others – through creating an environment of peace, rest, and cleanliness
• Responsible for maintaining a welcoming environment through cleaning cabins, maintaining landscaping, cleaning the Lodge, welcoming guests, and assisting with meal preparation
• Lead and train volunteers and volunteer teams – both skilled and unskilled
• Create simple cleaning protocols
• Organize and keep inventory of cleaning supplies, linens, and in-kind donations
• Assist the Director with guest and donor follow-up• Be available to serve, listen to, and encourage our guests
A Christ-follower called by God to serve those in ministry
• Servant’s heart
• Gifted in hospitality – warm, caring, compassionate in nature. Experience in the hospitality industry a plus.
• A good listener
• Able to carry out the physical work involved with cleaning the buildings – includes light lifting, reaching, bending, etc.
• Willing to go the extra mile for our guests
• Experience in leading and training volunteers a plus.
cleftRock Retreat Center located in Mt. Vernon, KY exists to minister to those who minister to others. Primarily this is done through offering missionaries, pastors, and their families 3 days/2 nights of rest and retreat at cleftRock Retreat Center as our gift. cleftRock advocates for those in ministry through retreats, encouragement, and education. Find out more about cleftRock Christian Ministries at www.cleftRock.org.
This is a volunteer/self-funded position. Housing will be provided.
Interested candidates should email resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.