Isaiah House has several current needs:
1. A 4 x 4 truck to haul firewood for heating assistance program for low income families. They also sell firewood to help fund the ministry.
2. 4 laptop comuputers
3. Riding lawnmover
4. Need teams to paint outside of ministry building.
5. Churches and/or indiviudals to help with Christmas gifts for students’ and interns’ families.
6. Need 10 twin bunk beds (20 total) & 20 new mattresses
7. Need towels, sheets, comforters, & pillows
Isaiah House is a drug & alcohol rehab center in Willisburg, KY.
Size of Teams: May vary.
Housing and Food Preparation:
Depending on size of the team, housing & food may be available at the Center. Call for information.
Materials for Project:
They have some of the paint for the painting project but would be appreciated if teams could help with the paint, brushes, rollers, and sprayer.
Are Background Checks of Volunteers Required for this project? No