Individual needed to serve as Maintenance Manager at cleftRock Retreat Center. This position will serve a key role in the mission of cleftRock Christian Ministries, to minister to those who minister to others. In this way, cleftRock Retreat Center serves the purpose of providing a place of rest, renewal, and reconnection for God’s servants. In so doing, the role helps empower pastors and missionaries from around the world, who can then better serve in their called fields to fulfill their Great Commission calling.
• Minister to those who minister to others – through caring for, maintaining, and improving cleftRock Retreat Center facilities
• Responsible for maintaining the grounds, buildings, and equipment at the retreat center
• Lead and train volunteers and volunteer teams- both skilled and unskilled
• Develop and carry out preventative maintenance schedules
• Organize and keep track of all maintenance supplies and tools
• Eliminate safety hazards where possible
• Oversee any new construction
• Be available to serve, listen to, and encourage our guests
• A Christ-follower called by God to serve those in ministry
• Servant’s heart
• Team player
• Knowledge and experience in performing minor repairs, and routine maintenance. Experience in general contracting a plus.
• Problem Solver
• Experience in leadership. Ministry experience a plus.
• Ability to prioritize and see projects through to completion.
cleftRock Retreat Center located in Mt. Vernon, KY exists to minister to those who minister to others. Primarily this is done through offering missionaries, pastors, and their families 3 days/2 nights of rest and retreat at cleftRock Retreat Center as our gift. cleftRock advocates for those in ministry through retreats, encouragement, and education. Find out more about cleftRock Christian Ministries at www.cleftRock.org.
This is a volunteer/self-funded position. Housing will be provided.
Interested candidates should email resume with cover letter to email@example.com.