Every church MUST think about church security in today's world! Every church should have a church security plan and a church security team in place! BUT, where do you begin and who can help? This conference will provide a comprehensive look at the main security issues facing churches of all sizes today.
This event is FREE and lunch will be provided for those who register in advance.
Date & Location
March 24, 2018
10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Buck Run Baptist Church
1950 Leestown Road
- Developing a church security plan
- Organizing a church security team
- Active shooter preparation
- Building safety
- Church security legal considerations
- Keeping children safe
- Ways the KBC can help with church security
- Michael Webb, Triple Counter Measure
- Ron Aguiar, Oasis Safety
- Brian Coyt & Mark Alderson, E:33 Group
- Brian Schuette, Crain / Schuette Attorneys
- Kentucky Baptist Convention Regional Consultants
- Miki Padgett, Muskogee International, LCC
- Rachel Riquelme, High Street Baptist Church