Join us for our Kentucky Joy in the Mourning conference November 16-17.
Praise be to the God… who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Our Mission Field:
Widows all across the state of Kentucky have challenges and are in need of God, our churches, and each other to help them through this journey.
Our Mission Statement:
The Kentucky Joy in the Mourning team reaches out to widows to share our stories, encourage, minister, and give insight on how to navigate this season of life.
The Kentucky Joy in the Mourning team is available for:
- Church Workshops
- Speaking Engagements
Workshop Topics & Activities/Events:
- Dealing with Grief
- I Am a Widow…Now What?
- Understanding Myself as a Widow….Biblical Aspects
- My Child and I…Without him, YET with Him
- Being Better, Not Bitter
- How to Minister to and with Widows
- Sharing Personal Testimonies/Life Experiences
- Being Alone/Filling the void
- Dinner for One: Meal and Budget Planning
- Helpful Resources
- Practical Advice for Daily Living
- Ministry Ideas for Widows
- Outreach Ideas for Widows in the Community and Beyond
- One on One Consultations/Fellowships
- Statewide and/or Regional Retreats, Conferences, and Training