We are committed to helping every believer in Kentucky become an active, committed, growing follower of Jesus Christ.
Sunday School provides an effective means for training and discipling believers.
We provide a variety of conferences and consultations aimed at helping your church maximize opportunities to effectively disciple believers.
Sunday School Shepherding Conference
- Consider seven essentials to shepherd God’s sheep through Sunday School: meeting needs, pursuing the lost, listening to God’s voice, etc. Evaluate and prioritize actions. (2 hours)
FAITH Sunday School Evangelism Strategy
- FAITH is an ongoing, comprehensive (evangelism and ministry) process. Using FAITH, Sunday School learners are mobilized to systematically share the gospel. A church of any sizes with Sunday School and a pastor who is willing to lead can successfully use the FAITH strategy.
Sunday School Basics
- This conference focuses on the building blocks of effective Sunday School work for one or more age groups separately or for all age groups combined. (2-3 hours)
How to Prepare and Teach an Adult Sunday School Lesson
- Experience a model adult Sunday School lesson and learn how to do the same thing with your class. (2 hours)
Sunday School Growth Principles
- In the same way the human body requires a healthy balance of nutrition and exercise, Sunday School needs a healthy implementation of growth principles. This conference lays out some of those principles and enables participants to evaluate their Sunday School work. (1.5 hours)
- Sunday School and discipleship that make a difference demand the leadership of the pastor and a director. This associational conference leads these key leaders to begin planning an effective Sunday School or discipleship strategy. (2.5 hours)
Ten Best Sunday School Practices
- Begin to rethink and redefine Sunday School based on the "10 Best Practices to Make Your Sunday School Work." (2 hours)
Adult Sunday School Curriculum Workshop
- Knowing your adult curriculum's resources and how to use them can facilitate great learning experiences. Hands-on experience with the curriculum is encouraged in this workshop. Assistance is also available for helping you make wise curriculum choices. (1.5 hours)
FAITH & GROW Awareness
- This clinic helps pastors and church leaders understand the potential impact of the FAITH Sunday School Evangelism Strategy and/or GROW and what it takes to do the strategies right. (1-2 hours)
TIGER: Josh Hunt's Strategies for Doubling Your Group
- Learn Josh Hunt's five strategies for doubling your Sunday School class, organization, and church in two years or less. (1.5 hours)
- This conference helps adult Sunday School class leaders lay foundations for reaching prospects, loving absentees, and keeping members. (2 hours)
Multiplying Leaders and Small Groups
- This training time takes participants on a journey to mentor or coach others and to start new Sunday School and/or discipleship classes. (2-3 hours)
Records: Staying in Touch with Members and Prospects
- Tailored to your needs, this conference gives Sunday School leaders an understanding of record-keeping methods and the importance of keeping good records.
- This conference is designed to lead participants to examine fellowship options and efforts in order to strategize an effective plan for leading a class to develop relationships with prospects, absentees, and faithful attendees. (2 hours)
Teaching Adults for Spiritual Transformation
- This workshop helps teachers move toward leading Bible study sessions through which adults can encounter God and His word and apply His truth to their lives. (2-3 hours)
- This workshop is designed to enable small-group leaders to focus more effectively upon learners, their needs, and their stages in ministry, fellowship, and teaching efforts. (1.5 hours)
Developing Ministry Leaders
- Learn the basics of serving as a small-group leader in order to improve in connecting, praying, ministering, and fellowshipping. (1.5 hours)
- Do you want to begin or improve a small-group Bible study ministry? This conference will help you lay strong foundations for multiplying your home and/or off-site Bible study groups. (2 hours)