- How do we overcomplicate sharing the gospel?
- What do you think about using the phrases David references?
- How can we be clear about calling people to faith in Jesus Christ?
- How does a heart of repentance help people in sharing their faith?
- Why do we stop repenting of our own sin?
- How can we remember the importance of personal repentance?
- How does David Evans encourage people to overcome fear in sharing the gospel?
- What do you think about the idea of gospel appointments?
- How can you implement gospel appointments in your weekly schedule?
- Why do we need to be prepared to share what we believe and why we believe it?
- Why is your attitude important in sharing answering apologetic questions?
- What is the groundwork we should do before answering apologetic questions?
- How do you measure effectiveness in your church’s evangelistic efforts?
- What are some ways you can better equip Christians to reach lost people?
- What are some evangelistic programs or projects you’ve used that were ineffective?
- What should our attitude be in an apologetic discussion?
- What does Ravi Zacharias say the goal of an apologetic discussion is?
- How can we show others respect as we discuss worldview?