○ Protect center personnel (board of directors, staff, volunteers, families) from any type of physical abuse or harm and from discouragement or doubt from the enemy.
○ Meet the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of center staff.
○ Lead clients to the center so they may hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
○ Give counselors special wisdom and boldness in sharing the Gospel with clients, challenging them to live a life of obedience and purity.
○ Change the minds and hearts of mothers who are considering abortion and give them the courage to choose life and consider adoption, when appropriate, for their unborn children.
○ Bring healing and a renewed relationship with Christ to women and families inside and outside the church who have chosen abortion in the past.
○ Meet the financial needs of each resource center.