- This information will tell the story of your congregation over time.
- This information will maintain an up-to-date record of your leadership.
- This information will keep a history of important statistics like baptism and membership.
- This information may help your current staff assess church progress.
- This information helps the KBC communicate with and assist you as efficiently as possible.
- This information helps the KBC recognize and celebrate what your church does during the year.
The Annual Church Profile is an annual process of collecting vital statistical information from our KBC churches and associations.
The information that you provide helps us to better communicate with you, and to celebrate what your church is doing for the Kingdom of Christ.
Churches and associations are asked to compile data each year on membership numbers, baptisms, worship and Sunday School attendance and other key areas of ministry. Receiving your correct statistics, leadership, and contact information will allow us to serve you as you serve Christ.
- Go to the website: ky.sbcworkspace.com.
- Enter your username and password as provided. (Hint: Username is UKY and your church SBCID example UKY0000000)
- Click on Login.
- Enter your primary contact in the first text box that appears. Click on Save Changes.
- Choose ACP Statistical Profile to complete this year’s survey.
- When finished, click Save, and mark survey.
- Do the same for the supplemental and leadership surveys.
How to update leaders
How to view affiliations
How to view reports
How to view statistics
How to complete the ACP Statistical Profile
How to complete the Supplemental Survey
An Introduction to KBC Workspace
Watch a brief introduction of KBC Workspace and how to use the basics
KBC Workspace Login Training
Learn how to login to KBC Workspace and navigate around the dashboard
Annual Church Profile (ACP) Leadership Survey
Watch how you can complete the Leadership Survey portion of the ACP
Annual Church Profile (ACP) Statistical Survey
Watch how you can complete the Statistical Survey portion of the ACP
Contact our Data Services Manager, Lisa Plemmons.
Data Management Manager