Learn about our Calling Out the Called Scholarship
The Kentucky Baptist Convention exists to serve ministers and churches as we cooperate for greater ministry. As part of the Calling Out the Called initiative, the KBC is happy to partner with Kentucky Baptist ministerial students to assist with their theological education.
Scholarships are awarded to both full-time and part-time undergraduate and masters level students at the rate of a minimum of $50 per credit hour up to 12 hours per semester. Per hour scholarship awards may be increased depending on funds available and the number of approved applicants.
Additionally, a generous donor has provided two $5,000 scholarship awards for Clear Creek Baptist Bible College students. Eligible students can apply for both scholarships using the same application.
Applications are accepted January 1 through April 15 for the following academic year. In the event applicants exceed the number of scholarships available, they will be awarded in the order that applications were received. Scholarship awards are for one academic year, but students are welcome to apply each year. Applicants will be notified by May 31.
This year the Kentucky Baptist Convention has awarded $107,000 in Calling Out the Called Scholarships.
Impacting the lives of 129 Kentucky Baptist ministerial students.
- Member of a cooperating Kentucky Baptist Convention church
- Kentucky resident for more than one year, as determined by a KY driver’s license or KY state ID
- Have been called to ministry
- Undergraduate or Masters level ministry student at Clear Creek Baptist Bible College, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, or Boyce College
- Student is in good academic standing with the institution
- Membership Verification form completed by your pastor or a church leader
Ready to apply?
Click here to fill out the 2024 application. Applications are accepted from January 1 to April 15. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Applicants will be notified by May 31.
Two of our cooperative ministry partners provide additional scholarships for students and you are encouraged to apply.