- Construction teams to assist with building homes for tornado survivors.
- Construction teams to help complete the HR Ministries building. Construction in the HRM building is constantly changing, please call for more information.
- Always welcome teams to help with all types of evangelism and community outreach.
- Joseph’s Storage Bin, HRM’s community-driven thrift store, is always looking for volunteers to help sort, hang, organize donations and do daily cleaning of the store. This opportunity would be ideal for Wednesday night youth groups or WMU groups to do a one or two-day visit.
- Landscaping help for a retreat property for pastors.
Hell is Real (HR) Ministries is a community outreach ministry. From prison ministry to encouraging pastors to community events and mentoring, Hell Is Real Ministries seeks where God is at work and joins Him. HR Ministries has been following this model for over 20 years. They are the hands and feet of Jesus.
Size of Teams: May vary.
Housing and Food Preparation: Housing with functioning kitchens for up to 30.
Cost Per Person (if applicable): Call for information.
Materials for Project: Bring your own resources for the specific project. Some equipment and materials are available. Will discuss when call.
Are Background Checks of Volunteers Required for this project? Call for information.
PO Box 311
Princeton, KY 42445